Where dreams came true
Every wedding in unique. Our aim is to give every couple an opportunity to have splendid bridal flowers and creative signature arrangements for the most important day of their lives.
Here is a sneak peek into some of our recent weddings, we hope you enjoy the photos as much as we do.
- Becky & Howard’s Photography by Benjamin Stuart Photography
- Arun & Georgina’s Photography by Jacques Lloyd Photography
- Nicky & Mike’s Photography by Helen Cawte Photography
- Nyasha & Edsel’s Photography by Joshua Dwain
- Katy & Matt’s Photography by Alexis Jaworski
- Katie & David’s Photography by Matthew Lawrence Photography
We introduce you to our Wedding Co-ordinator, Emma & discuss your floral ideas, colour scheme & vision for your wedding.
After your consultation, we provide a summary of our discussions, mood board & draft quote for your big day.
Booking You In
If you are happy with our interpretation of your plans & would like to go ahead, we ask for payment of your deposit to secure the date for you.
We encourage further contact in the lead up to your wedding, adjusting your flower order as your plans evolve.
One month before your wedding, Emma will be in touch to go through the final arrangements for your big day & the final balance will be due.
Your Wedding Day
Our florists personally deliver your wedding flowers to your chosen venue or home & can be on hand throughout the day if requested.
Book a Wedding Consultation
We are proud to be preferred florists for a number of beautiful wedding venues in Berkshire, Hampshire, Buckinghamshire and Surrey including: