Real Weddings of 2021 & 2022
Where dreams came true
Every wedding is unique. Our aim is to give every couple an opportunity to have splendid bridal flowers and creative signature arrangements for the most important day of their lives.
Here is a sneak peek into some of our 2021/2022 weddings (with our most recent weddings from 2022 first), we hope you enjoy the photos as much as we do!
- Nicola and Chris’ Photography by Guy Collier @ Cain Manor
- Jenny and Tom’s Photography by Natalie J Weddings Photography @ Notley Abbey
- Kirsty and Martin’s Photography by Studio Rouge @ Coworth Park
- Luisa and Stuart’s Photography by Poppy Carter Portraits @ Notley Abbey
- Dani & Rory’s Photography by Megan Daisy Photography @ Marque Wedding
- Jen and Tom’s Photography by Chloe Mary Photos @ Stanlake Park
- Kirsty and Tom’s Photography by Sammy Taylor Wedding Photography @ Botley’s Mansion
- Xanthe and Dan’s Photography by Liz Greenhalgh Photography @ Cain Manor
- Daniella & Luke’s Photography by Sammy Taylor Wedding Photography @ Notley Abbey
- Laura and Hugh’s Photography by Suzy Elizabeth Photography @ Notley Abbey
- Tonya & Dom’s Photography by Lauren Mitchell Photography @ Cain Manor
- Sam & Rafael’s Photography by Indigo Images @ Botley’s Mansion
- Lauren & Mark’s Photography by Studio Rouge @Wasing Park
- Charlie & Briony’s Photography by Lauren Mitchell @Stanlake Park
- Hannah & Danny’s Photography by Charlie Bluck Weddings @the Old Mill
- Karen & Adam’s Photography by Suzy Elizabeth Photography @Notley Abbey
- Christina & Tom’s Photography by Studio Rouge @Wasing Park
- Hannah and Alex’s Photography by Benjamin Stuart Photography @Lillibrooke Manor
We introduce you to our owner, Heather & discuss your floral ideas, colour scheme & vision for your wedding.
After your consultation, we provide a summary of our discussions, mood board & draft quote for your big day.
Booking You In
If you are happy with our interpretation of your plans & would like to go ahead, we ask for payment of your deposit to secure the date for you.
We encourage further contact in the lead up to your wedding, adjusting your flower order as your plans evolve.
One month before your wedding, we will be in touch to go through the final arrangements for your big day & the final balance will be due.
Your Wedding Day
Our florists personally deliver your wedding flowers to your chosen venue or home & can be on hand throughout the day if requested.
We are proud to be preferred florists for a number of beautiful wedding venues in Berkshire, Hampshire, Buckinghamshire and Surrey including: